FOUNDATION FOR INTERCULTURAL STUDIES (FIS) aims to start or continue the pioneering mission in the short or longer term. This training will allow you to understand and put into practice different teachings such as :
- Knowing and understanding Islam and Muslims
- Intercultural exchange and adaptation, reconciliation between cultures
- Fulfilment as an expatriate
-Building bridges between Christians and Muslims
- Principles for starting a business
- Communication and relationships with supporters and churches
- Biblical Foundations in Mission
-Learning a new language
- Project planning and teamwork
- Principles for the multiplication of disciples (DMM)
-Learning the oral transmission of stories (Story telling)
You will learn with different seasoned teachers how to grow in the field, and you will have the opportunity to put into practice what you learn directly in the region where we are located.
NEW The school is being redesigned so that you can be even more concretely involved in the ministry. In the new formula, you will already be active in the region among the different people groups during the lecture phase. Our goal is that you will be able to be truly immersed in the frontier mission area from the very beginning...