FOUNDATION FOR INTERCULTURAL STUDIES (FIS) aims to start or continue the pioneering mission in the short or longer term. This training will allow you to understand and put into practice different teachings such as :
- Knowing and understanding Islam and Muslims
- Intercultural exchange and adaptation, reconciliation between cultures
- Thriving as an expatriate
- Building bridges between Christians and Muslims
- Principles for starting a business
- Communication and relationships with supporters and churches
- Biblical Foundations in Mission
- Learning a new language
- Project planning and teamwork
- Principles for the multiplication of disciples (DMM)
- Learning the oral transmission of stories (Story telling)
You will learn with different seasoned teachers how to grow in the field, and you will have the opportunity to put into practice what you learn directly in the region where we are located.
NEW The school has been redesigned so that you can be concretely involved in the ministry. Our aim is that you can be working among your people group right away. It is a pioneering mission school, therefore, as the name suggests, we expect you to be able to enter into your ministry in a concrete way and to awaken the visionary in you...